Bunner Ridge Riding Association, Inc.
LIABILITY WAIVERS: All visitors/participants to the park must have a current liability waiver signed. Waivers are good for one (1) calendar year. If you have not signed or do not have a current Bunner Ridge Riding Association, Inc. Waiver, contact an officer
DRUG/ALCOHOL POLICY: NO alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs in the Park or on the trail. If you arrive at the park intoxicated you will be asked to leave by an officer of the Association. We are a family friendly association!!
· Dry Camping Only. No water or electric hookups. Privy only.
· Donations Accepted
· Camp fires only in the designated areas. (Sept. 1st starts the fire season. June 1st it is lifted. Burning after 4:00 only). Anything dead lying on the ground can be used for firewood. Make sure fire is out when you leave.
· Please take all personal garbage home with you. We have no garbage pick-up. We will provide you with a garbage bag. Just ask.
FIRES: Camp fires only in the designated areas. (Sept. 1st starts the fire season. June 1st it is lifted. Burning after 4:00 only). Anything dead lying on the ground can be used for firewood. Make sure fire is out when you leave.
HORSE TIE AREAS: DO NOT tie directly to trees. Use hitching posts or make picket lines from tree to tree. $100.00 FINE FOR EACH HORSE PEELED TREE.
CLEAN UP: Clear your area before leaving. Spread out horse manure with a rake. Make sure riding ring is clear of manure & hay before you leave so others can enjoy the ring - manure can be spread on the banks outside of the ring. All personal belongs should leave with you (including trash).
DOGS: All dogs must be on a leash at all times.
RESTRICTED HORSE AREAS: Absolutely no horses on the 2nd level by the pavilion. This is a safe area for the young, old & visitors.
HORSE OWNERS: Your horse is your responsibility! Don’t expect others to watch them for you.
WATER: TROUGH WATER IS FOR HORSES ONLY! Do not use trough water for human consumption.
OUTHOUSES: The outhouses are provided by the Association for your use during Park functions or to participants with keys. KEEP OUTHOUSES CLEAN. If there is no toilet paper…. tell someone.
WHEN USING PARK PENS:
· Only four panels per horse
· Clean all pen areas of debris and manure before leaving
· Move pens/panels back to original location if you choose to relocate them during your stay, unless the ground conditions are not favorable.
DURING PARK SCHEDULED EVENT (TRAIL RIDES, CAMPS, ETC.):
· Room must be available for trucks and trailers. Limit your camp/parking area to a reasonable space.
· Be aware that the arena enclosure WILL be opened or dismantled as needed for parking/pen setup space.
KEY POLICY: Gate/Outhouse keys are provided to Association upon request only. Key cannot be copied or distributed. If you are a participant and would like a key, contact an officer. If you are not a participant and would like a key, contact an officer about becoming a participant.
DISMISSAL POLICY: If at any time during your visit at the park, you choose to violate the rules listed above or do not compile with the association’s wishes to maintain a “family environment”, you will be asked to leave by an officer of the association. If you have complaints regarding another visitor at the facility, please contact an officer of the association.
PHONES: Cellular services are spotty at the Park but usually available near the upper parking area/gate, the nearest public phone is the gas station close to I-79.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING WITH US.
BUNNER RIDGE RIDING ASSOCIATION, INC.
FOR PARK EMERGENCIES CALL 911.